Sunday 15 December 2013

In the process of beginning..

DESIGN. ART. The two fundamental portrayals of culture and innovation. 

This blog is going to be a place to express the art I love, as well as a place for me to learn and teach what I have learnt to others. I don't know every artist, in fact I hardly know anything about art. I'm learning slowly but surely and how better to remember what I have learnt than to document it?

Unlike my previous and rather neglected blog Beauty Comes From Within (beautycfw.com), this blog will be a relevant and approachable space on the internet for others to learn about art too. You can hope to see short essays about different periods, artists I have discovered and am fond of, and information on upcoming events in the art world; whether it be an exhibition or award. So look out for blog posts about art, culture and design in the very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment